Reflection from 12/4-Jessica Huff
Out of all of the events and people that we have met so far in the book, I feel that I can relate best to Lena Grove. Lena is currently on a quest to better her life. She thinks that by finding Burch her life will be better. At times, I feel like I am on a quest to make my life better. Additionally, Lena is extremely naive in believing that Burch really was planning on finding her. Additionally, I can be extremely naive and always expect the best in others, even when I shouldn't. She it seems as if she believes that he will receive her warmly, which the reader from an outside perspective knows otherwise. I can relate that at times I get so caught up with life that I do not see things that are obvious to others. Additionally, when I do come upon these realizations, I am crushed, which is likely going to happen to Lena.
-Jessica Huff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home